Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wow!

OK Today was another doggie adventure=-) Also as always a super duper mommy day it was. 
Starts out great we had a great b-d breakfest with our 11 yr old girl. She actually got to go with daddy today to work. Cool for her!

Right after they left for work around 10ish my neighbor calls. This the good neighbor. Well she calls freaking out! Her female akita that has six week old puppies is sick. I did not realize just how sick but told her I would be their in a bit. Well 15min later she calls back still freaking out says I need to get there asap(like as in NOW!) So I go over there and the dog is up stumbling all around acting drunk so I knew she was bad off. Turns out the dog has a really bad mastitis infection. It was the worst I have ever seen. She took her to the vet which he did not seem to think it was all from the mastitis but after tons of blood work could not find anything else. I believe it was from the infection.

I also did tons of stuff today. The boys helped me do laundry and wash dishes. Crazy day! Again. Tomorrow we will be gone all day! It will be crazy to.

We can all give into our craziness atleast. The baby started pulling up on his knees today. FUN

1 comment:

ClassiclyAmber said...

What's up with the dogs there?

Glad Scarlet had a great day!